Saturday, November 19, 2011

All Different Ask for Links!


Click on the Image or Name of the Item you want to Request!


Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

4 comments to “All Different Ask for Links!”

  • November 20, 2011 at 2:08 PM
    Anonymous says:

    WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHY WILL FARMVILLE NOT LET ME POST FOR THE QUEST ON THE THANKSGIVING BON FIRE!~!~!~! I HAVE TRIED FOR 2 DAYS NOW AND I AM VERY UPSET I AM TRYING TO POST FOR THE BAKED POTATOES SO HELP!!!!!!!!

    delete
  • November 21, 2011 at 5:34 PM
    Anonymous says:

    I can't post for the baked potatoes either. I wrote to Zynga and they said they are working on it.....GREAT .ken wilson

    delete
  • November 22, 2011 at 8:01 AM
    Anonymous says:

    LOOK FOR A LINKS PAGE FOR THE BON FIRE QUESTS. YOU CAN REQUEST THESE ITEMS AND GET THEM THAT WAY. THAT WAS THE ONLY WAY I COULD FINISH THEM BECAUSE I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO POST REQUESTS FOR ITEMS FOR WEEKS NOW. ZYNGA REALLY NEEDS TO FIX THIS. JUST SAYIN. <3 LORI

    delete
  • December 22, 2011 at 5:28 AM
    Anonymous says:

    i can't post for any thing that has to do with a quest even the 12 days of Christmas

    delete

Post a Comment

 

Farmville World Masters Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger